dragonballz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the best dbz site ever

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gravity Chamber

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joshua
The Super Saiyan With Black Hair
The Super Saiyan With Black Hair
Joshua

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Character sheet
ki:
Gravity Chamber Left_bar_bleue1000000000/1000000000Gravity Chamber Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/1000000000)
heath:
Gravity Chamber Left_bar_bleue1000000000/1000000000Gravity Chamber Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/1000000000)

Gravity Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Gravity Chamber   Gravity Chamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:48 pm

(turns the gravity on high and does push ups wit one hand)
Back to top Go down
Drogin Buu

Drogin Buu

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
ki:
Gravity Chamber Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Gravity Chamber Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
heath:
Gravity Chamber Left_bar_bleue100/100Gravity Chamber Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Gravity Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Chamber   Gravity Chamber I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:45 am

*my fist pierces through the chamber's wall and i grip the edge of the hole i made and rip the wall off. A chunck of cieling falls on you, you hit the ground face-first and are crushed due to the lack of gravity. The high gravity begins to spread through the entire building and kills peopl;e walking by. I walk over, completley unphased by the force exerted on me, and grab your left leg and rip it off. I hit you repearedly with it then toss it aside. I grab your hair and fly at breakneck speed into the sky. Once we are in the farthest point in the atmosphere in which normal (not the high) gravity is still active and drop you. You plummet towards the earth as I fly down. I touch the ground about 3 minutes before you would. I grab a telephone pole and rip it fron the ground then plunge it in where you will land. I climb it and, once on top, stomp a piece of it off, making the top very sharp. I back flip off of it and you fall onto it, becoming impaled on it. I then pick up the pole again and ram it into a building, pushing you farther down it. I rinse and repeat till you are so far down the pole your basically beside me. I then grab your hair again and rip your head off. I fly up into the sky as the continually spreading mega high gravity crushes your body and headinto a pulp.*
Back to top Go down

Gravity Chamber
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dragonballz :: Earth :: Gravity Chamber-
Jump to: