dragonballz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the best dbz site ever

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death of the Dead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drogin Buu

Drogin Buu

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
ki:
Death of the Dead Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Death of the Dead Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
heath:
Death of the Dead Left_bar_bleue100/100Death of the Dead Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Death of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Death of the Dead   Death of the Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:45 pm

*is flying up to the great beyond at breakneck speed until i see snake way* hahaha! i made it! *i enter King Yenma's building with a fully charge III Blast*
Yenma: how can i help you?
me: DIE! *i fire it at his face and he flie sback and breaks through the wakk and hits snake way*
him: argh!!
me: *pick him up by the collar and knee him in the gut and he coughs up blood* rot! *i charge up another nad plunge my hand into his chest and fire it, and he flies off of snake way and plummets to earth, and he hits kami's lookout so hard it litterally breaks in half and the halves hit the ground like meteors, killing thousands* bastard.... *charges up more blasts and kills random ghosts*
man: no!!! *is oblierated*
me: *flies up and charges a dome of dark destruction* DIE! *i fire it at snake way and it blows up and falls, also hitting a major city and killing millions*
Back to top Go down
Drogin Buu

Drogin Buu

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
ki:
Death of the Dead Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Death of the Dead Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
heath:
Death of the Dead Left_bar_bleue100/100Death of the Dead Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Death of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of the Dead   Death of the Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:58 pm

*Flies to King Kai's small planet with all 3 of my blast-enabled appendages fully charged.\*
KK: What is t- AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!! *is annhialated
Me: *grabs bybbles by the tail and swings him around like a flail, then throw him at a tree and his head splits open and brains spill across the blackened and bloodied ground* Foolish ape. *I see the bug out of the corner of my eye and rush at him and plunge my fist through his chest and then charge a dome of dark destruction inside him and his body glows purple and he pops* HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! *flies to the destroyed cities on the earth and begins killing survivors*
Back to top Go down

Death of the Dead
Page 1 of 1