dragonballz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the best dbz site ever

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Death of a prince

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drogin Buu

Drogin Buu

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Character sheet
ki:
The Death of a prince Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Death of a prince Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
heath:
The Death of a prince Left_bar_bleue100/100The Death of a prince Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Death of a prince Empty
PostSubject: The Death of a prince   The Death of a prince I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:11 am

*I am standing opposite Vegeta, the prince of saiyans, whom is in SSJ4*
Vegeta: You sick bastard... I'LL KILL YOU.
Me: I'm sure... *charges a blast and fires it at him as he runs at me and deflects it with his hand and hits me several hundred times within seconds*
Vegeta: DIE! *fires a galick gun at my face and I fly into a building. He roars in rage as he fires a Final Flash at me*
Me: *am motionless*
Vegeta: YOU THINK I'LL FALL FOR YOUR TRICKS?! *fires 3 big bangs at me. Once the smoke has cleared, I am nowhere to be found* What? NO! WHERE ARE YOU?!!!?!?!?!?!
Me: Yoo-hoo... *he turns around and sees me hovering a couple of feet in the air with bulma's dead body in my hands*
Vegeta: NO! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!! *Fires 10 big bangs, a final flash and 10 galick guns over a period of about 2 minutes and I dodge each one. Once he is finshed, he's breathing heavily and hunched over*
Me: *throws down bulma's body and slowly walks to him*
Vegeta: Just finish it...
Me: As you wish *fires a condense DODD at his face, killing him then I fly away*
Back to top Go down

The Death of a prince
Page 1 of 1